Telephone Booth Gallery

Established in 2010, the Telephone Booth Gallery is located in the Junction, a burgeoning west end Toronto neighbourhood. The Gallery is named after its mascot - a vintage 1950’s Bell Canada telephone booth prominently displayed in the gallery’s front window. The gallery’s primary focus is to present emerging artists that express a sense of integrity and innovation in their critical art practice. The gallery also hosts invitational exhibitions of senior and mid-career artists along with selected contemporary fine craftspeople and designers.

HOURS
Tues by appointment or chance
Wed - Sat 11am - 6pm
Sun 12pm - 4pm